The Cévennes d’Ardèche Tourist Office and the Quality Tourism brand
The Cévennes d’Ardèche Tourist Office was awarded the Quality Tourism label on 28th June 2013 for the Tourist Information Office in Joyeuse.
Quality Tourism is a patented brand set up by the government. To find out more about Quality Tourism, visit the website Atout France, France’s tourist development agency.
The Cévennes d’Ardèche Tourist Office, Tourist Information Office in Joyeuse has Category II classification. We undertake to:
- Provide you with an easily accessible reception area and information area.
- Help meet your needs
- Provide furniture so that you can sit down.
- Inform you free of charge of local tourist facilities and attractions.
- Offer free wifi access.
- Display and publish our opening hours in at least two foreign languages.
- Open at least 305 days a year, including Saturdays and Sundays during the high tourist season or during events.
- Respond to your letters throughout the year.
- Guarantee a permanent reception service by members of staff who speak at least two foreign languages.
- Distribute tourist maps, plans and guides in paper form.
- Provide access to our bilingual website.
- Distribute tourist information (also in paper form) in at least two foreign languages regarding:
- All listed tourist accommodation with at least the name of the establishment, postal address, email address, website address, telephone number and classification level.
- Monuments and cultural, natural or leisure tourist sites; this may include an indication of prices, opening hours and periods, website, telephone number and postal address.
Events and activities.
Emergency telephone numbers.
- Update tourist information every year.
- Display emergency telephone numbers outside.
- Present the entire listed offer in our area for all clienteles.
- Address your complaints and assess your satisfaction.
- Respect a high-quality process.
- Offer the services of holiday advisors.
- Guarantee reliable, up-to-date information about local tourist facilities and attractions.
- Raise awareness of sustainable development.
- Offer a tourist information service that incorporates new IT and communication technologies (social media, mobile phone communication, geolocation, etc.).
We look forward to meeting you in our 2 tourist information offices in Joyeuse and Les Vans.